Date: Nov. 10th – 60 min. 5:30PM PST
- 60 Minute zoom webinar topics of discussion
- What is an investment account
- How do you start investment
- What’s a good amount to start with
- What kind of funds can you invest in
- Do you need a financial advisor to start investing
- How often should you check the performance of your accounts
- The calculated risk of investing
- What inflation is and how it affects your purchasing power.
PRESIDENT, SENIOR ADVISOR
Emlen Miles-Mattingly is the CEO and founder of Gen Next Wealth. He spends much of his waking day striving to bring more value to the table for his clients, with the goal of helping them align their money with their values. Ultimately working with clients to make a lifetime of smart decisions with their resources.
With nearly 20 years of experience in the financial services industry he decided to leave the large corporations and start his own independent firm. It is his passion to keep the clients best interest in mind when making recommendations. Everyday Emlen wakes up knowing he has an opportunity to learn something new and is excited to share what he has discovered with people in need of it. He has a bachelor’s in business administration and is currently enrolled in coursework to obtain the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER designation.
As the host of the podcast Minority Money Emlen discusses finance, family, fitness/health, and education and how all of these things affect your overall wealth.
Emlen was born and raised in the small town of Madera, CA this is also where the firm is located. He is married to Maricela and they have 4 children Jada , Mia, Emlen II, and Ecella.